martes, 14 de abril de 2020

P5 BLOG 8 EGB Mar. 9th.-15th.(2) 2020.Reading: Cesar Millan.

10 Motivational Quotes To Kick Start Your New Year! - YesWeVibeP5 BLOG 8 EGB Mar. 9th.-15th.(2) 2020. Reinforcement material. Reading: Cesar Millan. GOOD EVENING DEAR STUDENTS. LET'S CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ENGLISH MATERIAL.ONLINE. TOPIC:Famous people in the world. LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions. To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an African American culture different from your own. To learn the language in an interesting and funny way. To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonation and rhythm. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA TO BE REINFORCED: Check new vocabulary and expressions, make a list of them and add their meaning or definition either in English or Spanish. Follow the instructions and do the exercises. 
Read the text about Cesar Millan and answer the questions below.
10 claves para adiestrar a tu mascota por César Millán, el ...
1.- Hi! I’m Cesar Millan. I’m from Mexico but I live in Los Angeles, California. I’m friendly and patient and I have a foundation: a dog psychology center with 40 dogs approximately. I rehalitate dogs because sometimes they are aggressive, lazy and shy. I’m an energetic person. I practice sports and play with the dogs.
2.- And my routine? First, I get up at 4:30 AM, take a shower and walk my dogs in the morning. I don’t usually have a big breakfast, just fruit and orange juice. Then, I walk to the Foundation with my favorite dog, Junior, and stay there until noon. I feed and train the dogs every day.
3.- In the afternoon, I eat vegetables for lunch. I don’t eat junk food. Then, I go to film my program The Dog Whisperer on Nat Geo channel until 5:00 PM. After that, I return to the dog center and meet Michael Mattes, the Foundation’s designer. He creates the Internet web pages. He is talkative and very creative.
4.- I get home at about 6:30 PM and talk to my children on the phone. Then, I check my agenda for the following day because I like organized schedules. After that, from 7:30 to 9:00 PM, I write articles about dogs for my magazine Cesar’s Way. Finally, I go to bed very tired at about 11:00 PM.
5.- In my free time, I visit my children Andre and Calvin. They are lovely. We go for a walk on the beach or go to the movies. Andre invites me to play video games and Calvin usually watches a TV series and my program, of course! I love them so much. My children and my dogs are all my life.
Read the article again and answer the following questions.
a. Does Cesar have two children? Yes, he does.
b. Does he film on Discovery channel?
c.- Where does he work?
d.-Why does he rehabilitate dogs?
e.- What time does he write articles? He writes from 7:30 to 9:00 PM.
f.- What does Michael Mattes do?
g.-What is Cesar Milan like?
h.-What is Michael Mattes like?

New words and expressions/meaning
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name:
Your grade/level:
Your school:
Date:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario