martes, 14 de abril de 2020

P5 BLOG 12 EGB Mar. 23rd.-29th.(2) 2020. Song The Lemon Tree

150 Free Inspirational Pictures Quotes & Motivational Images (2019) P5 BLOG 12 EGB Mar. 23rd.-29th.(2) 2020. Reinforcement material. SONG: Lemon Tree LET'S CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ENGLISH ONLINE MATERIAL.TOPIC: SONG: Lemon Tree LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions.To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an African American culture different from your own.To learn the language in an interesting and funny way. To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonation and rhythm.SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing verbs ending in -ing, check new vocabulary and expressions, make a list of them and sing the song by heart.
"Lemon Tree"
I'm s____________ here in a boring room, it's just another rainy
Sunday afternoon. I'm w___________ my time, I got nothing to do.
I'm h____________ around, I'm w___________ for you,
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder.

I'm d_____________ around in my car, I'm d_____________ too fast, I'm
D___________ too far. I'd like to change my point of view.
I feel so lonely, I'm w_____________ for you,
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder.

I wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me
'Bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just
A yellow lemon tree. I'm t___________ my head up and down
I'm t__________, t____________, t___________, t___________, t____________ around.
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree.

Sing: dah...

I'm s__________ here, I miss the power, I'd like to go out,
a shower, but there's a heavy cloud inside my head.
I feel so tired, put myself into bed, where nothing ever
Happens - and I wonder.

Isolation - is not the good for me.
Isolation - I don't want to sit on a lemon tree.
I'm s___________ around in a desert of joy. Baby anyhow I'll get
Another toy and everything will happen - and you'll wonder.

I wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me
'Bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just
Another lemon tree. I'm t__________ my head up and down
I'm t_________, t___________, t___________, t___________, t___________ around
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree.

And I wonder, wonder
I wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me
'Bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see
And all that I can see
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree. 
New words and expressions/meaning
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name:
Your grade/level:
Your school:
Date:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario