miércoles, 29 de enero de 2020

P3: BLOG 4 EGB Dec. 2nd.-8th..(2), 2019. To Be Structure.

Resultado de imagen para phrases for motivate young teenagers to study englishYour name: ________________________________
Your school: _______________________________
Your grade/level: ___________________________
Date: __________________________________________
P3: BLOG 4 EGB Dec. 2nd-8th. (2), 2019. To Be Structure.  A1.1 GOOD MORNING BOYS AND GIRLS! WHAT A PLEASURE TO FIND INTERESTING INFORMATION TO WORK WITH YOU. LANGUAGE SKILL: Reading, speaking, grammar structure, writing and CLIL. TOPIC: To BeAIMS: To improve their language skillsTo check and find specific information.  To learn more vocabulary and expressions dealing with dialogs and conversationsTo study English in a funny and interesting way.  SKILLS WITH DEVELOPING CRITERIA: Check the wordsearch and find the idioms you have written on the list. Write their meaning and do the exercise applying them in a correct way. 
New Vocabulary/Meaning
New Vocabulary/Meaning
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
The following sentences use the verbs to be and to have. Are they correct or not?
1. My dog has ten years.
    True
    False
2. My house in London is blue and red.
    True
    False
3. I have two bicycles.
    True
    False
4. My aunts both has black hair.
    True
    False
5. My sister has an apple.
    True
    False
6. Do you have a pen?
    True
    False
7. My mother have a green car.
    True
    False
8. His name is John and he is a teacher.
    True
    False
9. What does she has?
    True
    False

10. It are a yellow banana.
    True
    False
11. What is their names?
    True
    False
12. They are from Paris.
    True
    False
13. Where is you from?
    True
    False
14. I have three trees in my garden.
    True
    False
15. The church is black.
    True
    False
16. My father is a policeman and he has a computer.
    True
    False
17. My name is Johann and I have 27 years. Nice to meet you!
    True
    False
18. I am from Paris.
    True
    False

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario