martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

P4 BLOG 10 EGB. Feb.3rd.-9th (2) 2020. To be vs. To have.

Resultado de imagen para images of to be and to haveResultado de imagen para IMAGES of motivational phrases to encourage young students TO BE SUCCESSFULP4 BLOG 10 EGB. Feb.3rd.-9th (2) 2020.  Reinforcing Material.  To be vs. To have.  Good morning students! PLEASE CHECK IT AND WORK IT BY YOURSELF. TOPIC: To be and To have..  Students will be able: To learn new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the content of the text. To increase your new terms as vocabulary and expressions. To lean and talk about contractions in English by heart. To study English through a funny and interesting way.  SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA: Follow instructions and do the exercise. Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning either in English or Spanish. 
Resultado de imagen para images of to be and to have
The following sentences use the verbs to be and to have. Are they correct or not?
1. My dog has ten years.
   
 True
   
 False
2. My house in London is blue and red.
   
 True
   
 False
3. I have two bicycles.
   
 True
   
 False
4. My aunts both has black hair.
   
 True
   
 False
5. My sister has an apple.
   
 True
   
 False
6. Do you have a pen?
   
 True
   
 False
7. My mother have a green car.
   
 True
   
 False
8. His name is John and he is a teacher.
   
 True
   
 False
9. What does she has?
   
 True
   
 False

10. It are a yellow banana.
   
 True
   
 False
11. What is their names?
   
 True
   
 False
12. They are from Paris.
   
 True
   
 False
13. Where is you from?
   
 True
   
 False
14. I have three trees in my garden.
   
 True
   
 False
15. The church is black.
   
 True
   
 False
16. My father is a policeman and he has a computer.
   
 True
   
 False
17. My name is Johann and I have 27 years. Nice to meet you!
   
 True
   
 False
18. I am from Paris.
   
 True
   
 False

New vocabulary
New vocabulary
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
YOUR NAME; __________________
YOUR GRADE: ___________________
YOUR SCHOOL: _______________
DATE: _____________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario